Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

First Impression

Iniciado por , 28 de Abril de 2006, 10:55:23 AM

« anterior - próximo »

Hi, I found your engine on mmoroundtable comparison. I decided to take a look, I downloaded tech demo and I have to say it is best presentation among free angines at all! I downloaded engine too but cant run it at work coz I have Matrox Millenium P650 card without 2.0 shaders here. I will play with it at home - cant wait :) I browsed your web and I got some minor suggestions/advices for u - just something u can think about :)

- I suggest u to move The Truth from first web page to your Project section as a flag ship project. It really doesnt look good when two projects share first page.
- There should be no logo clicking to get acces to the main project page with news.
- U really should set default forum language to english - if u cant do that get another one - u will get much more users and more users means more testers etc. ;)
- I miss page with current engine version status e.g.:

HADD 2.0

FEATURES:

o Skeletal Animation ............ 1oo%
o Particles ............................ 1oo%
o Volumetric Lights ............... 1oo%

EXPORTERS/TOOLS:

o 3d max exporter ................ 1oo%
o .x converter ....................... 1oo%

As I said it really looks great so good luck in your work!

Haddd

Thanks for your words, the only one profit we receive from the engine is the feedback from the users, and this keep us developing the engine.  :D

We take note of your advice, much welcomed!

Vicente

Hi!

thks for the comments, I think you are quite right about the webpage things ;) About the features true, we should update the webpage a little, I take note for this weekend.

About uncoming features, as we unveiled in the webpage, expect a new version of the engine soon (no release date yet), a new version of the AI library in 10 days more or less (I´ll try to keep the milestone date) and some new and interesting info about HadddEngine.Connectivity (the network part of the engine).

Greetings!

Vicente

Braneloc

Add a Wiki...

More English (especially forum)
Oh yeah, and the animation system we are all waiting for...  :D

(goes back into hiding till animation is available)

Hi, i found some mistakes in the engine, then i'll post them later. Now i'm playing to commandosIII jijiji

Vicente

All feedback is welcomed :) Enjoy the game :P

Greetings!

Vicente

tamat

Cita de: "bitskull"- I suggest u to move The Truth from first web page to your Project section as a flag ship project. It really doesnt look good when two projects share first page.
- There should be no logo clicking to get acces to the main project page with news.
totally agree
Por un stratos menos tenso

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.