¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

A Char Encoding Problem About Max Expoter

Iniciado por LuRenJia, 28 de Abril de 2006, 04:05:13 AM

« anterior - próximo »

LuRenJia

hello!

sorry for my poor english. i am working my 3d application base on HADDD. i love the engine, a good pure .net 3d engine developed by c# and mdx.  how long i am looking for one, now i got, :D

but i have a problem about max exporter, it can't correct export max scene if the scene include some chinese name of materials and textures, even objects.

thanks for help !

Vicente

Hi!

thks for the compliments and glad you are enjoying Haddd :) I don´t know if the exporter if configured for unicode support, I didn´t write it, but I doubt it... Let´s wait till Berserker or Haddd read this, but I think you´ve found a bug there ;)

Greetings!

Vicente

Haddd

We are usign the string type, so there is not problem about unicode. But maybe the exporter is ANSI. Let me talk with BeRSeRKeR about it...

The new version has a great advance. You know, as you say, that Haddd is EASY to use, just enable/disable an effect and..¡voila!. Well, we have created a very very good way of accesing the vertex buffers, so you can access the normals, vertices, tangents as you need, without worring about the vertex format. This give us a lot of productivity, because we don't need to lock the buffers, look for the declaration, get the right values...

And we are working on the new exporter, developed on C++, so you will export an scene at lighting speed...

thanks.
keep  the great job, we are looking forward the new version! (ole)  

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.