¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Buscamos Un Colaborador!

Iniciado por Vicente, 04 de Mayo de 2006, 04:30:31 PM

« anterior - próximo »

Vicente

Hola!

como podéis leer en la página principal del motor, buscamos a alguien que nos ayude con el editor/visor del motor. Esta herramienta es bastante importante para el uso del motor, y aunque actualmente tiene bastante funcionalidad, la interfaz es bastante pobre. Así que buscamos a alguien que sepa de winforms y tenga tiempo y ganas para ayudarnos en este tema. Como pone en la noticia, le daremos el código del visor antiguo, pero currará contra la DLL del motor. Más información en la página principal de Haddd ;)

Saludos!

Vicente

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

as you can read in the main page of the engine, we are searching for someone to help us with the engine editor/viewer. This tool is quite important for the use of the engine, and even if actually it has quite a lot of functionality, the interface lacks a lot of usability. So we are searching someone who knows about winforms and has time to help us with this. As the new says, we´ll give the engine viewer/editor code, but not the engine code. More info in the main page of Haddd ;)

Greetings!

Vicente

matute

Ya me ofreci para colaborar en esto  :) , por mi parte encantado.

Saludos

Ruben

Hi,
ya sabes Vicente que yo me apunto a lo que haga falta (ole) , pero creo que de momento lo mas logico es que termine con ANNI (Artificial Neural Network Interface) algun dia de estos, que ya sea dicho de paso aun no lo veo cercano (nooo) y ver que tal se comporta dentro del modulo de IA de haddd.

De todas formas, si para cuando termine ANNI no ha aparecido nadie, me lo quedo! :P

Un saludo a haddd y otro para Vicente,
Rubén

sTV

Howdy Vicente,

Sounds like a great opportunity, are you still looking for someone? Depending on the work involved I may be able to help out.

A couple of questions (that might help others as well):
1) Do you know what you want the viewer to do, like some sort of specification?
2) Does the viewer need to be finished by a specific date?
3) Does it matter that I only speak english and live in the uk?
4) Do I get free holidays in Spain? :P

Something else I've been wondering - how are you guys doing on the skeletal animation side of things? The current lack of it in Haddd is the main reason I haven't started using it. I've done quite a bit of .x file skeletal animation stuff and I would love to help out in that arena too if needed - I know you guys were talking about md3/md5 formats as well, though I haven't worked with them yet, but I'm sure I could pick it up.

Cheers
sTV

Vicente

Hey!

it doesn´t matter if the person is from spain or not (that´s why we put the entry in spanish and english ;)). Your questions ;)

a) We have an idea about what we want the viewer to do (although Haddd knows better than me about that point)
B) Well, as soon as possible, but we don´t have a date for it
c) No problems with that ;)
d) Lol, don´t think so :P

Send us a mail to the email we put in the web page, and we´ll chat about this ;) Greetings!

Vicente

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.