Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Suggestions And Plea

Iniciado por , 05 de Mayo de 2006, 04:50:34 PM

« anterior - próximo »

I'm following Haddd for some time now, but there is something that just keeps me from diving into it and finally using it on a daily base:
The forums are 99% spanish, i can't extract any useful information.

So my suggestion and plea is:

If you want to have a big international community using your engine, which has an incredible potential in my eyes btw, please with sugar on top - make your forums use english language by default. That's the least you could do to make your product any interesting to non-spanish people.

Thanks, ch

(i'm having a hard time to write this post already, dunno the meaning of any words in this mask, which button is the "submit" one?)

BeRSeRKeR

Hi.

Here you have the instructions to register and set the forums language to english.

About the english forums, I think you're right. I always thought that's not the best way to create a great (and international) community around the engine. We should facilitate the access to it a lot more. But to do that we should invest a lot of time and we are only 3 people. Maybe we should look for collaborators for this matter.

We'll see...
¡Si te buscan en nombre de la ley, huye en nombre de la libertad!!

Vicente

Hi ch!

well, these forums aren´t ours, we can´t switch them to english by default, they are spanish boards for spanish developers. They are hosting our forum here for free, and it´s something we are grateful for. We must search some solution for this problem, and it will be probably a different forum for english people. But, we need a place to put them (we are being hosted kindly for free by a friend from these boards, we can´t ask for more).

So, we know the solution is to open a new forum, but well, we need a little help for that. If someone steps forward to host a good board for the english community, we´ll gladly take the offer ;)

Greetings!

Vicente

@ch: you can use babelfish translation in altavista (press here), so as to translate just a block of phrases and words or the whole page.

Braneloc

Assuming you are releasing source, and I seem to remember source for an older version..

http://sourceforge.net is very usable for everything.  

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.