¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Strange Problem

Iniciado por funkydata, 12 de Mayo de 2006, 07:03:21 PM

« anterior - próximo »

funkydata

I have a strange problem today...

I load my scene with a skybox and some meshes... I launch the scene and no problem with the skybox, but i see only some vertices of the meshes... some poly too but untextured.
I assume it was a render problem with the skybox, so i set the Scene parameter "RenderSkyBoxFirst" to true...
I launch and then all my meshes are visible with good geometry rendering but this time all of them are transparents... i try to change the render state with no success !?

Any ideas to solve my problem ?

funkydata

In more none of my textures have Alpha Channel... they are in JPG format

Haddd

Well, the SkyBox renders last because the shader optimices this pass, and the engine have only to render the visible pixels. But that's a problem when you have transparency, because the ZBuffer is not set with the right values, and then the SkyBox appears in front of the objects. So, to solve this problem, you must set the RenderSkyBoxFirst, that makes the engine to render it at the beginning, and then there is no transparency problems. But may be you have a little bug i found about it, so wait a little, please, because i think on the next version you will have all this bugs out.

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.