Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Network

Iniciado por , 24 de Mayo de 2006, 11:51:04 PM

« anterior - próximo »

i was thinking about giving crm32 another try for networking stuff. i can't find any update of that in the readme though. is it included or not yet?

greetings,
atomhamster

TheAzazel

Hi atomhamster,

if you see the CRM32Pro roadmap in the web page, you can read:

Oncoming v4.90 - April 2006:
    - Add protection and security scheme to DPF files.
    - Improve INetwork with support for callback functions on server side (authoritative mode).

So it has a delay of almost two months... I have fixed a lot of things on the way but Im having problems to hold the current INetwork structure with the addition of that callback functions on server side. Im working on it(I started 12 days ago) but I can not give you any time line, I suppose that in the first week of June it will be ready but it has a heavy dependent on my spare time...
As I told you, as soon as I have a beta, I will send you to test it, it will be fine if someone can help me to test it :)

Stay tuned!

Cheers

P.S.: I think you have to register on the forum to post your comments since we have had problems with guest accounts. You can find the instruction to register on http://www.stratos-ad.com/forums/index.php...=ST&f=43&t=6457

wouldn't an english themed forum be more "universal"? maybe a forum where you could switch the language to spanish too?

thanks for your work on the callback topic!

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.