Anima Kitchent, an animation studio based in Madrid (Spain), is looking for a Senior Rigger for the production of his new project 3D Animation: Animation Series (52 x 7) Cleo & Cuquin based on Telerin Family (International Brand)
Creating advanced character and props rigs for the ongoing project. He/She will also be responsible for the creation of tools and scripts aimed to automating tasks and expedite the department’s workflow.
-Advanced Rigging Skills using Autodesk May software. The ability to generate and create scripts aimed to expand rigs’ possibilities.
-Professional Autodesk Maya user. MEL and Python skills will be valued positively.
-Demonstrable experience in similar position 3 to 5 years.
-European citizens or people with valid European work permit
- Being part of a great professional and human team
- Joining a project well known nationally and internationally.
- Possibility to have continuity in the company once the project is completed.
- A relaxed working environment and at the same time challenging.
- Being part of a company that recognizes the talent of each team member as its main value.
if interested, please, send your Cv + DemoReel to email@example.com