At elite3d we are currently looking for a talented and experienced Game Engineer, familiar with Unreal Engine 4.
Should be excited at the idea of working closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to help create new outstanding features to provide a great player experience and must be comfortable working within and adding to an established code framework.
• A minimum of 3 years’ software enginering experience
• Shipped at least one game title as gameplay enginer
• Fluent in C++
• Proven experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI / pathing, animation, gameplay scripting, FX, user interface or online networking.
• A desire to work in a positive, collaborative and international team environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluent English both verbal as well as in writing.
• Bachelor’s degres in computer science, mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with visual scripting languages such as Blueprint or Kismet
• Experience with code and algorithmic optimization to improve performance.
• Strong mathematics skills
• Strong debugging skills
• Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior enginers.
• Work closely with designers and artists to achieve the visión of the game
• Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant, and maintainable technologies and code
• Design and implement core features and systems
• Develop implementation plans and software according to functional requirements & feature specifications
• Overseing the creation and maintenance of detailed, comprehensive documentation.
• Flexible hours.
• In-house Physiotherapist.
• Relocation help.
• Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits.
• Kitchens in the studio.
• Substantial discount for private healthcare.
• Spanish and English language courses.
• Social events and “Master Classes”.
• After-work rom with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature.
• Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
• Salary based on experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV with portfolio to hr @ elite3d, com with reference to “Game Programmer”.