In Starloop we are currently looking for a VFX Artist to join our team. If you are qualified to flesh out games with stunning visual effects and also happen to enjoy having gaming competitions and other crazy stuff, your time has come. What are you waiting for?
Candidates must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work.
- Good animation skills for both humans and creatures.
- Expertise with Sprites animation and After Effects particle animation.
- A good understanding of anatomy and kinetic animation.
- Good knowledge of Spine, Adobe Animate, Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and other applications used in graphic designing and animation.
- At least 3 years of creative industry experience
- Have some 3D Max animation experience, animation using riggings, skinning etc…
- Have Unity Animation and particle effects experience.
- Have a highly creative mindset
- Are flexible and enjoy working within a team as well as alone.
Create mesmerising animations of characters and creatures, symbols, backgrounds and effects
Present final animation and respond to art director or Creative board feedback.
Cooperate with the production staff to analyse and understand the animation requests.
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy:
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Professional stability
- Benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Take a look on our job offers on https://starloopstudios.com/career/