Acceder

Foros

English & Hello.

Iniciado por , 27 de Octubre de 2005, 06:42:05 PM

« anterior - próximo »

Kaneda

Are you "guest" of  irrlicht community?? You can register in this forum too

sTV

Alrighty, I braved the spanish registration form (thanks babel fish) and am now officially part of the gang! Thanks for the motivation Kaneda.

Greets to all. Really looking forward to Haddd v2 and willing to help with anything english related.

PS. I'm not the guest from irrlicht, I'm just a general freak of nature checking out all the cool engines available. I show no favouritism!! 2 (or more?) guests were posting in this topic, I'm the one who ended the messages with sTV.

donald

Haddd people are very constant , and they do a  fantastic work. So, keep tuned :)

Kudos for being able to understand the spanish registration form fields :)

Me paso por aquí de cuando en cuando (1 vez cada 3 o 4 meses) ...así que si no respondo a algo no es por antipático. ;) Posteo, y me acuerdo del foro tres meses después... ;)    :-S

Vicente

Hi,

Glad to know that we´ll have support from english people if some problem arises ;) (also thanks to the wonderful support the Stratos comunity has given to us ;)).

Vicente

I guess this a very good opportunity for english natives to learn the spanish language ...

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.