Acceder

Foros

Hello Form Germany ;)

Iniciado por haraxx, 06 de Marzo de 2006, 09:23:41 PM

« anterior - próximo »

haraxx

möps and hi ;)

now again a new hello and need help post :(
we look for a good c# mdx engine, and your engine make a good look, but i have a big problem :).
i don't speak spanish and my english is also bad.

now my questions:

1.)give it a full english docu?
2.)can we get a look in the source code or can we modify it?
3.)understand someone german :)
4.)can someone translate me spanish :)

so - for the first - i make end with my bad english :)

i wish a good day or night ;)

Haddd

Nice to meet you. My english is very bad too, so don't be "preocuped".  :blink:

1.We have not documented the code yet, but we are on it, and soon you will get the full source documented

2.Yo can take a look at the code, of course. Get a program that let's you do that....Net stores a lot , a lot of code there....

3.  :blink:

4. Google can  (uoh)

Post...Is that an Amiga 500, 1000, 1200, 600, 3000, 4000 ?

josepzin

I love that Amiga error message!! :D :D :D

haraxx

CitarPost...Is that an Amiga 500, 1000, 1200, 600, 3000, 4000 ?

hmmm - my A500 make it on any day ;) - but i think all amigas have this error system.

Citar2.Yo can take a look at the code, of course. ...

hmm you think - decomplied the dll or what you mean.
i have mean - can we get the source code project data - to look for any modifys.

we plane a project, to create a open source 3d online world. we teach use @ the moment
in mdx - but we think, the way is to long, to create, with a little team a 3d/sound/physic engine
and also a game and network system.
your engine make a good look - but any missed (highmap and animation system).
if i say not the right words in the last line, please change my words ;)

so i look for a german spanish translator people :) - i must more understande :)

thx and bye :)

Zaelsius

@Haraxx: Ich hoffe du vertehst was Haddd hat gesagt. Ich möchte sagen dass Bilder auf Signaturen in diese Forum verboten sind. (Ich weiß du kannst nicht unsere Regeln lesen ;-) )

edit: cross-posting lol

haraxx

oh bilder in der signatur verboten - sry - kein problem - lösch ich sofort wieder
--------------
oh ups - no picture in signi - i have delet it

Vicente

Haraxx, at the moment you have to decompile the DLL. But we are working on the documentation (in english), and when we finish it we´ll give the full source code so you can change whatever you want.

But give us time, documenting is sooo boring and the engine is veeery big ;)

Welcome to Haddd!

Vicente

P.D.: btw, you have a webpage of your project? :D

haraxx

ahh - oki - i want not make stress :)

webpage is under construct - if it ready - i poste it :)

hmm little overview to projekt:

-planed is a 3d online world - open for all
-for the first we think on a serversystem, hmm so 50-100 users max
-we planed a server system witch can link more server with one(anyone understand waht i mean :) )
-the comunity get later a way, to create more world maps / models etc. and a way to import it with a editor, and also host and link servers
-and many more
- sry for more details is my english to bad, it come in my brain the guru error "to many english skill needed"
(uoh)

edit: (ole) thx for the fine receipt (ole)

perhaps we will be able to make a team for discussions, what youe planed and what we maybe need
(understand what i mean?) .

ahhh - a little bit to my person - i work now ~4 years with c#, since 6 month i play a little bit with mdx, befor the 6 month, i work a little bit on a daoc server emu(more backgroud - not aktive in the dol dev team, but i create any funny thinks whit  any friends.
in the last time i build any mixed tool (a little simple backup tool for a small firm , a Gamemaster tool {with in a extra server/client sw}  for dol, any funny changes at the dol server, experimental i have create a little highmap system for mdx, and any other funny and experimental tools)
at the last 2, years i work basically with sockets and co :)

josepzin

a really "Amiga" off-topic: <0> Kernel panic - Not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt. :P

Vicente

It sounds pretty interesting :) Let us know when you have somethings that we can see :) I would like to. Greetings!

Vicente

haraxx

give it a irc channel for this project?

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.