¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Map Editor

Iniciado por agent 077, 16 de Marzo de 2006, 04:32:18 AM

« anterior - próximo »

agent 077

Hey!

I was curios if there are any plans for a map editor, I would like do this, but I just don't have enough experience with C# yet. So, I don't know how to make all the windows and buttons and crap, and, yeah.

Haddd

At the moment, we are working on portals, changes on scene graph, and finally animation...

I'm sorry, but what does that mean? Do you plan on building a level editor, or not?

Vicente

Hi!

this means that there are more important things to do at the moment ;) You can use 3D Studio Max to build your levels (like Slykdrako did in his platform game). Greetings!

Vicente

thats not something an engine usually entails, it should be done game to game basis, since games will have different map objects (the platform game map editor for example, would not be suitable for a fps)

I would rather you keep working on making the system better, then helping kids create maps.
keep up the great work guys

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.