Valencia, Valencia (España)
Props & Environment Artist
At elite3d we are currently looking for talented 3D artists specialized in props and environments for next-gen games standards.
Required skills and experience:
- Solid experience with Maya and/or 3DS Max and/or Blender
- Experience with the process of generating assets from high poly to low poly (Creating normal maps, re-topology, optimized UVs unwrapping…)
- Experience in creating textures in Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Experience in creating PBR materials
- Artistic skills, creative initiative and flexibility to adapt to different styles
- Team work skills, self-motivated and proactive
- Capacity to adapt to a demanding workflow
- Experience with videogame engines
- Experience with Zbrush
- Fluent English
- Flexible hours
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Relocation help
- Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits
- Kitchens in the studio
- Substantial discount for private healthcare
- Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers
- Social events and “Master Classes"
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
- full time in-house position at our studio in Valencia
- Salary based on experience.
Interested artists should send their CV with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to “Props and Environment Artist”
|Location||Valencia, Valencia (España)|
Desarrollo de videojuegos
|About this company||Founded in 2005, elite3d is a proven 2D and 3D Artwork studio dedicated to developing and producing outstanding art for triple A and mobile/tablet videogames.|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.