We are looking for a Senior Programmer to join our team in Madrid, Spain to work new PlayStation 5 and XBox Series X AAA shooter.
As programmer, you will work on the implementation of features and you will actively work with our teams to ensure that the game fulfills the set vision and is entertaining, living up to the expectations. Besides implementing new features and elements, you will also review and improve existing implementations and fix bugs reported by our QA teams, ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to the players.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Senior Programmer
• Passion for video games
• Knowledge of OOP concepts, C++, and any other OOP language (C#, Java, etc.)
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Familiar with AAA shooters
• Integrating Multiplayer features
• Current-gen (Xbox One, PS4 etc.) console development
• Database experience (Relational and/or NoSQL)
• Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
• General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
• Development of features and mechanics using C++, scripts, and related tools
• Implementing and improving AI features and gameplay mechanics
• Integration of UI features and linking them to UI elements
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• A good work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Flexible remote work
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and specially to the gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.