We’re looking for a 3D Animator to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As 3D Animator, you will be developing animations, character-based and non-character based, for our Unreal Engine 4-based games and you will be responsible for integrating animations into our games.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. It is one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC.
Please include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as an animator and your related experience with Unreal Engine 4. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - 3D Animator
• 3 years of experience as a 3D animator
• Experience with Autodesk 3D Studio Max and Biped
• Excellent when working in a team
• Demonstrated fluency in animation principles and character acting techniques
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Familiar with Rigging workflows and principles
• Experience with other animation software such as Autodesk Maya
• Passion for video games
• Creation of animations and integration of animations
• Optimizing animations to achieve the desired performance and playability goals
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours