We’re looking for a Rigger to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Rigger you will responsible Develop and create skeleton, rigs and skin weightings for characters and objects. Import and implement animated characters and objects in Unreal Engine 4 using the skeletal mesh and related components.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. It is one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Along with your resume, please submit a link to a demo reel, which highlights your expertise in the required areas, especially in regards to rigging and skinning of characters and objects and their implementation in Unreal Engine 4 as skeleton meshes.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Rigger
• Familiar and experienced in the rigging and skin processes with 3D Max
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and components such as physics and skeletal meshes
• Knowledge of topology and ability to adjust models to improve deformations in geometries
• Minimum of 3 year of experience as Rigger
• Ability to develop scripts for 3D Max (MaxScript)
• Experience with Motion Builder and 3d animation
• Ability to get adapted to different programs and working methodologies
• Develop and create skeleton, rigs and skin weightings for characters and objects
• Import and implement animated characters and objects in Unreal Engine 4 using the skeletal mesh and related components
• Develop the required scripts to ensure a smooth pipeline to import and implement characters and skeletal objects in our games
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Good and young work environment
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• Flexible working hours