In Starloop we are currently looking for a VFX Artist to join our team. If you are qualified to flesh out games with stunning visual effects and also happen to enjoy having gaming competitions and other crazy stuff, your time has come. What are you waiting for?
Candidates must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work.
You will be working on the development of videogames with other artists, software engineers and producers to design and implement features using Unity and 3D scenic elements.
- Fluent work on particles and other visual effects for 2D games inside Unity
- Highly skilled with Photoshop, Maya, and or 3DS Max
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges
- 2D drawing skills
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Understanding of the current landscape of the industry
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Collaborate with the team to develop VFX that complement the visual style of the projects
- Optimize effects for performance on multiple platforms
- Develop stylistically consistent, visually impactful VFX assets through creative use of particles, geometry, animation and materials
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and solve cross-discipline problems
- Creation all kind of special effects based on particles systems, trails, models and other 3d elements, working closely with the technical team members during the game development.
- Design a workflow for creation and implementation of particles.
- Build and library with all the generated resources in order to improve the creative process of particles and effects for our games.
- Find the best solutions to create visual effects for our games following the principles of optimization and elegance.
- Provide other artists with help on how to improve the creation process and resulting quality of particles and effects.
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated individuals.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.