In Starloop we are currently looking for a VFX Artist to join our team. If you are qualified to flesh out games with stunning visual effects and also happen to enjoy having gaming competitions and other crazy stuff, your time has come. What are you waiting for?
Candidates must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work.
- Must have experience in three.js, particle.js, or similar. The project will be done with HTML5
- Experience with WebGL
- Highly skilled with Photoshop, After effects, Maya, and or 3DS Max
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges
- Shader knowledge is required, CG or any node based shader edition tool
- 2D drawing skills
- 3D modeling
- Animate CC
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Understanding of the current landscape of the industry
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Collaborate with the team to develop VFX that complement the visual style of the projects
- Optimize effects for performance on multiple platforms
- Develop stylistically consistent, visually impactful VFX assets through creative use of particles, geometry, animation and materials
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and solve cross-discipline problems
- Creation all kind of special effects based on particles systems, trails, models and other 3d elements, working closely with the technical team members during the game development.
- Design a workflow for creation and implementation of particles.
- Build and library with all the generated resources in order to improve the creative process of particles and effects for our games.
- Find the best solutions to create visual effects for our games following the principles of optimization and elegance.
- Provide other artists with help on how to improve the creation process and resulting quality of particles and effects.
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover... join us to find out!
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org