Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Junior Gameplay Programmer
Herobeat Studios is looking for an in-house Gameplay Programmer to join the development team of Endling, a 3D side-scrolling survival video game for PC and consoles with an important message behind it.
We are unflinching in our motivation for the game, with one of the main features/goals of Endling to “raise awareness of animal and environmental exploitation.” The biggest danger you’ll face in the game is the callous destruction inflicted by the human race, a view we share regarding the real world.
As Gameplay Programmer you will work in the implementation/programming of gameplay features into the game.
• Passion for video games
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (C++ & Blueprints)
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks.
• Self-motivated and proactive with good collaboration skills.
• Animation programming basics (Animation Blueprint).
• AI programming basics (Behavior trees)
The candidate must be able to create and implement game functionalities in Unreal Engine 4, combining both C++ and Blueprints, as well as handling the communication between both systems.
• Salary based on experience
• Flexible working hours
• Full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Barcelona, Spain
• A good and young work environment
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.