In Starloop Studios we are looking for a Game Designer to work in a 4 months project.
- Experience in UI+FTUE
- Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Excellent team skills
- Must be proactive and capable of working autonomously
- Strong formal and analytical thinking, able to clearly identify problems, ways to solve them, correlations with other aspects or problems of the game, and propose different amount of solutions or ways to proceed.
- Balancing in-game mechanics
- Design game tutorials
- In-game inventory definition
- Design in-game economy and monetization system
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
These are some of the characteristics you can find in Starloop as a freelance
- Horizontal organization
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.