We’re looking for a Producer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Producer, you will be responsible for managing the projects developed in our studio . You’ll need to schedule and plan all tasks together with the leads from each discipline ensuring an on-time delivery. Furthermore, you’ll be in charge of the milestone plan of your production and the delivery of all milestone at the designated date. As a producer you’ll be responsible for a healthy information flow and that everything is communicated to the team and back from the team. Solving and optimizing workflows will be part of your daily work and you’ll directly report to the production director of the studio.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions and developed and published NBA Playgrounds for all major consoles and PC.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Producer
• Master / Videogames degree in QA / Production
• Minimum 3 years of experience as producer or project manager
• Throughout understanding of game production, team management and how to lead a team from concept to final product
• Experience scheduling productions and planning/executing milestones
• Experience with project management relevant tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Knowledge of management tools as Trello, Jira or Tom’s Planner
• Good level of MS-Excel
• Coordinate the team for the assigned project to track the project’s progression, team’s tasks and game’s features
• Try to anticipate and detect issues and risks and propose preventive actions to avoid them.
• Team management. With the rest of the producers, take care of the motivation, team morale and working behavior of the members to make them fully committed with the project.
• Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the optimal workflow between them
• Actively raise ideas and solutions to prevent issues in game production. Propose improvements for working processes, tools…
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours