In Blackmouth the VFX Artists will create amazing videos and special effects and particles for Pc and Console high quality games.
- Previous experience in game development
- Knowledge of visual effects techniques for creating realtime VFX in a 3D game engine
- Knowledge in video production
- Animation experience
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of game development
- Taking initiative and making creative inputs
- Ability to positively accept and apply feedback
- Adaptability and willingness to apply yourself to different styles of
- Experience creating particle systems and VFX in 3D packages (Maya, Houdini or 3DSMax)
- Experience with VFX techniques and plugins for 3D software packages
- Expertise in GLSL or HLSL would be beneficial
- Communication skills
- Create Motion Graphics and Animations
- Create realistic visual effects using particles, animation, sprites, materials, and more.
- Operate Camera, work with lighting, and use microphones to shoot videos and record audio.
- Collaborate with Engineenering, Art, Design and Marketing departments.
- Tightly collaboration with the design team to prototype and implement visual feedback for gameplay Mechanics.
- Ensure that resulting effect is optimised for online Pc games.
- Scripting of game engine events, VFX and post processing.
- Maintain a consistent art style working closely with your lead artist and art director.
- Be part of an exceptional experience, creating amazing Games.
- Creative, modern and open working place in Madrid city.