We are looking to grow our team of programmers with an efficient, agile and versatile Developer who can help us to support and maintain our game portfolio.
We are looking for a versatile person with the ability to prioritize and provide ideas and solutions. With high communication skills and committed.
In addition, it would be a plus to have previous industry experience, and be passionate about technology and videogames!
- Good communication skills is essential, since it is the main pillar of our organisation
- Solid knowledge of ’s engine. At least two years of experience.
- Deep knowledge of . Other programming languages are also a plus.
- Knowledge of version control systems as part of a team (git or similar).
- Experience publishing on different mobile platforms.
- Positive attitude toward change. We are constantly evolving
- Passion for video games!
- Design robust structures with clear, well-documented code.
- Excellent implementation of third-party plugins.
- Maintenance of published games, using metrics to measure their performance (update third-party plugins, app ANRs and crash analysis, Google policies compliance)
- Port existing products to new platforms. (, Amazon, , Huawei)
- Fluid communication with stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain internal tools to be used by team members
- Research new technical features and prepare them to be used in actual developments.
At Axes in Motion, we understand that to develop the best, most successful video games, we all need to work as one. Playing always in team mode makes us unstoppable, a group of non-conformists always seeking to overcome new targets.
We offer to you the following benefits:
- Hybrid working model.
- Fully remote work in August and Christmas. We are committed to personal and professional balance!
- Language training plans adapted to your level.
- 100€ per month as benefits (Meals, transport and nursery)
- Health and dental insurance.
- +3 days off per year - Recharge and Wellness
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and young company working in an Agile environment.
- The possibility to grow professionally, participating actively in our company, growing with an exceptional team.
- Immediate incorporation and a competitive salary depending on your previous experience.