We’re looking for a QA Tester to join our team in Madrid, Spain. We currently work on Evil Dead: The Game and two other unannounced AAA titles based on famous IPs. Our projects are developed for all current consoles, including PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. You will work together with Tim Willits, former Creative and Design Director of id Software, and Todd Hollenshead, former CEO of id Software.
As QA Tester you will be in charge of testing games; learning and analyzing all elements of the title`s functionality including gameplay, UI, hardware interaction and online functionalities. You will provide feedback on implemented features to the development team and act as the voice of the player to the rest of the team ensuring the best possible experience.
Saber Interactive, together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, is part of the Embracer Group. We, Saber Interactive/THQ/Embracer have several studios around the world, totaling to over 4500 employees with more than 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - QA Tester
• Familiar with Microsoft Office
• Highly familiar with PC usage
• Deep knowledge about videogames & their generic mechanics
• Familiar with video/audio technology
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Testing in-house games on the assigned gaming platforms; learning and analyzing all elements of the title's functionality including gameplay, UI, hardware interaction and online functionalities
• Execute regression testing on new builds, understanding impact on current and future features
• Support Dev team on understanding and reproduction of issues
• Act as the voice of the players, providing gameplay feedback on a daily/weekly basis
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours