Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
At Bee Square we are looking for an EXPERIENCED GAME ARTIST to join our team.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop and similar 2D art tools
- Capability communicating ideas through visual art language
- Good understanding of User Interface design
- Good understanding of 3D art and tools
- Detail oriented and well organised
- Relevant experience in game development and game art
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
- Works on the development of a visual style and creation of characters, assets, UI assets, environments and all kind of visual material needed for the projects.
- Develops visual concepts and ideas
- Contributes on the development of ideas and visuals destined to communities, forums and marketing
- Works closely with the game design team and developers
- Generally just nails 2D, 3D and/or UI art for mobile games
- Office with a big sunny terrace located in the heart of Barcelona
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus system
- Working with a high-profile international team
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit, cakes)
- Sodexo Lunch Card
- Gym membership sponsoring
- Play area with arcade machines
- Team dinners and events (like summer BBQs on our amazing terrace)
- Relocation package
|Full company name||Bee Square S.L.|
|Number of workers||15|
|Location||Barcelona, Barcelona (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|Founded||Saturday, March 23, 2012|
|About this company||We are located in sunny Barcelona. Our company started in June 2012 with a mission, to create beautiful and meaningful games that would delight everyone. We have assembled a talented and international team from industry veterans to create high quality games.|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.