Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/sci-fi universe.
We are looking for an experienced Devops Engineer to be part of our team. The Devops Engineer will work in coordination with producers and game developers.
You love ownership; you design it, you build it, you own it!
Self-motivated individual as well as being a team player with various stakeholder in the company.
You have worked as a DevOps engineer for at least 5 years.
You have experience in architecting systems based on functional and nonfunctional requirements.
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Public Clouds (Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform)
- Container Orchestration and Containerisation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployments (GoCD, Jenkins)
- Cloud Orchestration, Automation & Service configuration
- Monitoring/Alerting (ELK, Cloudwatch, NewRelic, DataDog)
- Data Engines (SQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Object Storage, Block storage)
- Scripting (preferably Python, Shell and Groovy).
- Experience with Unreal Engine development projects
- Experience with Steam platforms and other game stores (Epic,…)
- As a plus, experience with Console projects build ( PS4, Xbox..)
- Collaborative tools: Jira, Github, GitLFS
- Fluent English
- Build and maintain our production infrastructure to ensure scalability and high-availability while maximizing development team efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues related to product and infrastructure.
- Ensure that proactive and efficient monitoring is in place for all our vital micro-services, while an advanced alarming system is notifying us for unusual behavior.
- Perform automated deployments to create new or update existing production/staging environments.
- Be responsible for packaging and distribution of our custom software libraries.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery for all our micro-services.
- Provide insights into scalability and maintenance to developers.
- Great location: Located in Diagonal, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and easy access to public transport.
- Free Gym: Healthy minds in healthy bodies: whether you like to swim, run, lift weights or jump rope, the gym is on us.
- Team building: We organize at least two activities a year.
- Language classes: We want our coworkers to be proficient in English and Spanish so they don’t miss out on any of the witty jokes we make.
- Private health insurance: Feel protected from day one. Whether you twist your ankle or need something as serious as surgery, we’re here for you.
- Flexible working hours: Need time for paperwork? Want to leave early to celebrate a special occasion? Our flexible working hours help you do just that.
- Fruit Mondays: Oh, sweet Monday! Full of apples, peaches, and Bananas for everyone to enjoy.
- 25 days of Holidays: We’re from all around the world and some of us need time to visit our families or wander the world.