In Starloop we are currently seeking an experienced Senior 2D Artist.
The ideal candidate will be mainly in charge of the character and environment creation needed for the game, but will also have the ability to animate using Spine or similar when needed.
The candidate must adapt to the given artistic style, and follow the guidelines of the clients/art team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in Character Design.
- Experience in Environment Design.
- Strong understanding of proportion, composition, color theory, perspective, lighting, and both character and environment design.
- Excellent knowledge of any 2D animation software based on a rigging system. Such as Spine or Unity 2D animation Package.
- Solid foundation in traditional arts like figure drawing, painting and illustration.
- Indispensable cartoon style (link: shorturl.at/azACF ).
- Good english communication skills (written & spoken) (B2).
- Highly valuable: on-site.
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in Unity
- Experience creating Mobile/Social concept art
- Experience working in agile projects
As an 2D Artist you will be part of the art team, working closely with other artists, designers, producers, and game programmers.
Your core tasks:
-Create high quality artwork and animations for characters, props, and UI elements.
- Ensure quality of related assets by maintaining responsibility over your work throughout the project's development
- Work closely with colleagues to foster a highly communicative, coordinated team effort
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer:
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks!
- Benefits package
- Horizontal organization
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule