Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Game Programmers work on the client development for creating AAA and fun games. We use C++ for developing our mobile games. As a programmer, you need to be able to write well-structured code and are comfortable working on a complicated code-base.
You will work as part of the game development team, which includes, but not limited to, gameplay, high-level technology support, etc.
• In depth experience and knowledge of C++
• Knowledge of software architecture
• Proactive person who can solve problems and work independently
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• 5+ years experience as programmer
• 1+ years experience leading a team
• High level of English
• 1+ game(s) released
• Knowledge of Objective-C for iOS and Java for Android
• Experience working with Visual Studio, XCode (iOS) and Eclipse (Android)
• 5+ years experience as programmer for mobile platforms
• Lead and mentor a group of programmers
• Architect and implement game features based on the design
• Deliver high quality and well-structured code
• Maintain existing and adding new game features
• Accurately estimate task completion times
• Oversee planning and staffing for your programming teams
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.