Novarama is hiring coders to work on exciting projects for PC and console in our Barcelona offices. We have just shipped Killsquad, world’s 4th best selling game on Steam on July. We are seeking both juniors and seniors and salary will adapt to skill set. We don’t hire freelancers, these are onsite positions.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Excellent math and/or physics skills
- Passion for writing solid, reliable, efficient code and highly scalable systems
- Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, tools, audio, networking, memory handling, scripting, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in games
- We are seeking team players, with high motivation/good attitude.
- Good level in Spanish & English is a must.
- Other languages (esp. Chinese & Japanese) are a plus.
- They must have a work permit to work in Spain.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Shipped-title experience
The ideal candidate has expertise using Blueprints to implement game logic (Behaviour Trees, UI).
The opportunity to work with a experience senior team of game developers on great project in flatten hierarchy.