Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking a Python Developer (Intern)!
You will be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Gods of Rome, which was created in this studio.
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or currently studying the final year).
• 2 years of experience in Python development (personal, academic or professional).
• Experience working with databases.
• Full-time availability.
• Fluent English.
• Web Programming.
• Experience in Data Mining and Statistics.
• Knowledge of hacking techniques.
• Knowledge of C++.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
*A technical test in Python will be required as the first step of the selection process.
As part of the Programming Department, you will perform investigations and analyze our different databases in order to detect hackers and cheaters in our games.
Within this framework, your main tasks will include:
• Run the scripts to detect potential hackers and cheaters
• Create and evolve custom scripts adapted for our game
• Investigate and verify user data to confirm hacking or cheating offense
• Launch the banning campaigns
• Send daily reports
• Coordinate with Game Creation, Anti-Hacking and Customer Care teams.
• Duration: 6 months internship with possibilities of extension (and potential permanent position afterwards).
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere.
• International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Flexible schedule.
• Excellent conditions! studio situated in the center of Madrid.