Senior Game Developer - Freelance
In Starloop Studios we are looking for a Senior Game Developer freelance ready to make our clients' wishes and our team's ideas come true!
Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
- 3+ years of professional Unity and C# experience, preferably in a team environment
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Knowledge/Experience in C++
As a Game Programmer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game programmers.
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover... join us to find out!
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
|Full company name||STARLOOP SL|
|Number of workers||52|
|Location||Lleida, Lérida (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|Founded||Friday, January 27, 2011|
|About this company||We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.|
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.