Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (España)
Between 28,000€ and 36,000€ gross annual
Lead Programmer - Unity3D
We are looking for an experienced Unity3D Developer who can lead our team of people developing game projects requested by our clients.
About the Organisation:
Drakhar is a young growing Company developing console and mobile games.
We favor creativity, drive and team spirit. If youve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.Job
More about Drakhar Studio in https://www.drakharstudio.com
Lead Programmer will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers while collaborating with other teams on the project.
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience.
• 5+ years of experience of programming in C# and Unity3D
• 2+ years of relevant experience as a team lead
• Experience with console development (PS4,Xbox and Switch)
• Experience in Unity game development and passion for games.
• Very strong skills in C# and Object Oriented Programming.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Should be familiar with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them, multi-threading…
• Optimization etc.…
• Very strong debugging skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong reporting and documentation skills.
• Problem-solving and open minded.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need.
• Knowledge of Networking API
• Strong command on 3D maths and physics
• Passion for Gaming!
• Lead and manage a programming team at technical and personnel level.
• Mentor junior programmers in the team and plan their skill development.
• Determine the technical needs for the team to work on a project assigned or third party middleware.
• Help in setting up best practices for coding and conduct regular code reviews.
• Setup a process to review the game on a regular interval during development cycle and identify area of improvement.
• Encourage team to create a strong technical document on different development platforms/consoles.
• Setup processes while working in collaboration with other teams (internal or external) to efficiently meet the technical needs of the assigned project.
• Plan and evaluate the work performed by team and analyse the impact on the project.
• Identify risks involved with the development of games and provide solutions to resolve complex problems.
• Provide estimate time to complete programming task/objectives and be committed to meet them.
|Full company name||Drakhar Studio SL|
|Number of workers||10|
|Location||Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (España)|
Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Investigación y desarrollo
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.