Phaser Game Developer Freelance
At Starloop Studios we are looking for a Phaser Game Developer freelance ready to make our clients’ wishes and our team’s ideas come true!
Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
- Extensive knowledge in Phaser development.
- Working knowledge of the Phaser game development engine and the ability to quickly get up to speed with any related tools.
- Experience in creating exciting, highly interactive experiences on the desktop, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices.
- Proven resourcefulness in troubleshooting complex problems.
- Experience coding for mobile web using responsive web technologies.
- Strong debugging and optimization abilities.
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive work ethic
As a Phaser Game Developer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game developers.
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
|Full company name||STARLOOP SL|
|Number of workers||59|
|Location||Lleida, Lérida (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|Founded||Friday, January 27, 2011|
|About this company||We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.|
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.