We develop technology, so we need the best technology developers. We are currently expanding our middleware to the Unity engine and we want a good engineer to take on the bulk of the design of the tools integrated in the Unity editor. We like performance so we need people who understand everything that is happening from the code you write to the raw bits moving up and down in the chips. We work with big and external projects so we need people to be able to handle large code bases.
- Personal discipline, the ability to work hard and independently.
- Experience with Unity as a user and plugin developer.
- Excellent C# .
- Good sense of UI/UX design.
- Understanding of concurrency and its challenges.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Work on-site in our office in Girona.
- Proof of your skills, with professional or personal projects.
- Good C++, with STL knowledge.
- Experience in console development for XBox, Playstation or any Nintendo console.
- Experience with Unreal Engine. Game engines like CryEngine,
Lumberyard, Godot also a plus.
- Experience in multiple platforms like Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS and Android
- Knowledge of computer graphics, modelling, lighting and rendering in general.
- Design and implement the tools for the use of our technology inside the Unity editor.
- Create reasonable user documentation for the tools.
- Improve and expand the technology in a world-leading videogame for multiple platforms including the new high end consoles.
- Optimize existing code, including data streaming and game asset preprocessing.
- Improve our dynamic content technology by adding new features.
- Support our customers solving their problems and answering their questions.
- Do whatever is necessary for our projects to succeed. We are a tiny team and we need flexible people.