Employees can work remotely
The Character FX Artist is responsible to design and create character effects such as cloth, hair and fur simulations. They will also be responsible to develop tools used in Character FX to help enhance the pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creates cloth simulation, animation and finaling animation for shot work in production.
· Works closely with TDs, develops generalized tools, used in Character FX, to help enhance the pipeline.
· Creatively solve problems and achieve art direction for a shot.
· Troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
· Demonstrate artistic vision and appropriately expand upon the art direction given.
· Technical Animation for shots in production
· Deformations, procedural modeling and animation
· 3+ years of experience including production experience in feature film, TV animation or visual effects.
· Strong knowledge of Maya, Houdini, Python and Yeti; Experience in Qualoth will be a plus
· Strong communication skills.
· Dynamic simulation background preferred.
· Good problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently or within a group, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
· Ability of result delivery under multi-tasks.
- Language: Spanish / English. Mandarin is a plus
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.