We are Psious, the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped to treat over 15.000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. At Psious we believe that no person should be limited by their mind. Our mental health technology solutions help psychologists and therapists around the world to perform faster and more effective therapies.
You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional who wants to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
You are an engineer, always interested in new technologies, ready to push your boundaries and challenge others.
- Critical thinking and initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Mental athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Superb communication: Ability to articulate technical problems and projects to all teams
- Pragmatic problem solving: You approach problems with a practical mindset
- Leadership: Can coach and lead other developers
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with frontend technologies
- Have extensive experience in technologies such as ReactJS, Redux, Next.js, bootstrap, tailwind
- Experience with testing tools like jasmine
- You are up to date with the frontend news
- Have knowledge in UI / UX
- Good practices in SEO
- Server Side Rendering
- Socket IO
- MySQL and MongoDB
- GitHub Actions
- The chance to work with the leading company in virtual reality for mental health
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a fast-growing environment knowing that your work highly impacts the future of our company
- Experiencing first-hand one of the sweetest moments in the life of a startup, that of international expansion thanks to an important financial injection of 8M€
- Work in an international environment constantly interacting with different people, cultures and languages
- A startup environment with nice people and free coffee. What else do you need? ;-)