EL RANCHITO Imagen Digital S.L.
Madrid, Madrid (España)
Junior Software Developer (prácticas)
El Ranchito is currently looking for a Junior Software Developer (internship) to join us as soon as possible.
- Type of contract: Internship (Convenio Escuela/empresa). Full-time (10:00-18:00h), 100% remote during covid19’s special measures
- Duration of the contract: 6 months.
As a Junior Software Developer (Internship) you will be learning the company production workflow and implement improvements to the production and administration tools, while working with senior software developers to identify strategies to deliver new tools.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other scientific discipline.
• We will also consider technically skilled people for the position.
• Experience in SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience coding in Python.
• Experience coding with Python Qt Framework.
• Experience with Version Control Systems (e.g., GIT, SVN).
• Experience working with Windows and its applications (Word, Excel, …)
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams.
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing.
• Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software.
• Eligible to work in Spain.
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website, and please select Apply for / Other / Software Developer Internship”.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.