Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
We are currently seeking a video game 3D Artist with a knack for cartoony stylized vibes. We are starting a new project for Nintendo Switch and Next Gen consoles and we are going to expand our team. If you are interested, send us your CV/Resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject: 3DARTIST).
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work.
-At least 2 or more years of experience in game development.
-Proficient in 3ds Max and Photoshop
-Skilled in video game environment model and texture production
-Knowledge of video game art standards in general.
• Creativity and passion about games and gaming industry.
• Unity Experience
• PBR asset creation and the PBR Lighting workflow experience
• Experience with stylized environments and props
• Proficiency in both high and low-poly modeling, sculpting, and re-topology
• Rigging best practices knowledge
• Comfort working within technical constraints, optimization, and implementation
-Model environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications
-Model and texture level assets and props in high and low poly
-Adapt to the project needs and the project lead guidelines
-Ensure assets are delivered on-time and with the expected quality.
-Help define material and light properties for game engine
-Contribute to the optimization of both data and workflow
-Good eye for color, lighting and composition skills.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.