Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Lince Works is currently looking for a Senior Technical Artist. This role will be responsible for enhancing and optimizing the content creation workflows and pipelines, and continually looking for areas to enhance the current team artistic capabilities.
- Proven experience working on commercial games.
- Strong knowledge of Maya as it pertains to engine content creation - (animation, modeling, fx, rigging).
- Strong grasp of mathematical concepts and analysis techniques as they apply to technical art.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Working knowledge of Houdini.
- Designs and develops improved content creation pipelines, processes, and workflows
- Provides documentation and mentors the content creation teams to fully take advantage of our tools and technology
- Creates sample content to prove out new workflows and demonstrate visual improvements
- Collaborates with the content creation teams and supports them with new tools
- Provides support to content creators for tools and pipelines owned by the department
- Keeps current with the technological developments and advancements throughout the game industry
- Other duties may be assigned
- Flexible schedule.
- Combine office work with remote work-from-home.
- Relaxed workplace and no ‘crunch’.
- Work on high quality games with release on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S among other platforms.
- Office located in Barcelona city.
- Office Perks: Kitchen, ‘loft zone’, videogames and a young and motivated team.
- Participation in our design process and brainstorming for new games.
- Competitive Salary subject to proven experience of candidate.
|Full company name||Lince Works SL|
|Number of workers||20|
|Location||Barcelona, Barcelona (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.