We are looking for a Backend Software Developer to work remotely and in our offices in Madrid or Ciudad Real.
Develop software to specifications and provide software support and interface with other departments to ensure an excellent integration within Clients Platform
• Demonstrable talent coding in C# with in real-time, multi-tier, multithreading, back-end systems where high performance and availability are key.
• Strong technical background in software design patterns and architecture
• Previous experience
? .NET Technology
? REST API Knowledge
? Using version control systems (ideally Git)
? Database development and design (ideally SQLServer)
? Experience in all stages of software lifecycle
? Dockers and Kubernetes
? Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, CouchDB)
? Experience with PostgresDB
• Good understanding of TCP/IP network fundamentals.
• Design and develop new features and functionality for highly transaction, large scale system.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software.
• Designing solutions that are modular, scalable and portable.
• Design and create unit test cases and make your code work seamlessly in a continuous integration environment
• Develop iteratively and test early on the release cycle; report on task progress regularly; promptly raise risks and arrange for mitigation
• Comply with change control, source control and configuration management tools and practices
• Follow and promote software development best practices and maintain the highest quality of delivered software
• Provide 3rd line support and troubleshooting when required which is done promptly and until the matter is satisfactorily resolved
- Jornada intensiva los viernes, vispera de festivo y los meses de julio y agosto
- Politica de teletrabajo muy flexible
- Vacaciones: 27 dias laborales de vacaciones más 2 dias que concede la empresa
- Gran equipo de profesionales y buen ambiente de trabajo
- Plan de retribución flexible