“Scaling our mobile ad monetization business to achieve revenue growth”
We are scaling our mobile ad monetization business to achieve revenue growth. As our Ad Monetization Manager you will define and execute ad strategies for all of our mobile games in close collaboration with our internal game studios while striking a healthy balance between ad revenue & gamer experience.
When are you doing a good job?
* When you successfully defined and executed ad strategies together with each game studio.
* When you were able to grow our advertising business substantially.
* When you are generally a nice person to work with and we can have some fun too ??
Why You're Awesome:
* You have min. 5 years of advertising experience focusing on mobile in-app ad monetization in a game studio (not just Ad networks)
* You have recent experience with testing a wide variety of ad networks (e.g. Google Admob, Facebook, Unity and Fyber & IronSource)
* You have managed advertising in multiple geographic locations (Ideally, globally), understanding the nuances per region and best practices
* You have experience dealing with (internal) game studios and striking a healthy balance between revenue and player experience
* You have made impactful decisions based on data, and feel comfortable in pursuing targets, without losing sight of our players
* You don’t like to be told what to do. You’d rather show initiative and drive your role.
* You have a valid EU work permit.
* Location: Eindhoven (HQ) or Barcelona. During Covid we’re open for a full remote set-up, but prefer to have you onsite when it’s safe.
* Managing a multi-million dollar business.
* Collaborating with all our internal game studio’s to provide innovative recommendations and optimizations on ad placement and new ad format adoptions.
* Account management and business development. * Negotiating deals. Managing existing and creating new business relationships with ad network partners.
* Working closely together with Product, BI and UA departments for the most optimal result, sharing best practices, and discussing integrations.
* Pro-actively seeking growth opportunities by keeping up to date with market development and trends. * Benchmarking against competitors.
Day to day tasks will include:
* Monitoring performance per game e.g. eCPM, impressions and fill rates among different ad network partners
* Setting up ad campaigns
* Reporting to different game studios
* Running A/B tests to optimize ad monetization per game.
You mean aside that we are making games loved by players all around the world? (Seriously, we have some of the best fans in all of gaming). If that alone doesn't convince you, how about these great benefits?
* Being able to create your own workspace to make an impact in an ambitious team with a flat, transparent & learning culture.
* Your role is crucial in growing our revenue and the success of our games and team. You matter, your role matters.
* We value your professional and personal growth: helping you to get better in your craft and helping you to grow personally - based on your drives.
* Have a good work/life balance and work in a family-friendly environment.
* Profit Sharing Plan: You play an important role in supporting our studios and we want you to benefit from the success we have. It ranges from 1 to max. 5 months bonus payments (Pending on results)
* Employee Book Buying Program
* Sports program (½ off)