OH37 is an experiential creative boutique agency that creates compelling brand stories, told through all of the five senses. With beautifully crafted content, we aim to capture clients’ imaginations and immerse them in novel and innovative experiences. And we are constantly on the lookout for likeminded individuals who can help us build those stories and captivate audiences.
Today, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team on a project basis and assist in coordinating the creation and management of online experiences and virtual environments. Face-to-face/in-person engagement is preferred in order to encourage teamwork, but partial remote work can be discussed if the candidate resides in Spain/Europe.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, responsible and consistent developer with plenty of energy and enthusiasm, who is able to work independently to develop and code the platform, and coordinate with front and back-end staff. OH37 is aware of the fact that extensive experience in both the aforementioned areas is a big ask, but our ideal Full Stack Developer should be an accomplished professional that fits within the following requirements and is able to take on the following responsibilities:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- A real-world portfolio of delivered projects.
- Proficiency and fluency in English is a must.
- Proven experience in software development processes as an end-to-end developer.
- Experience in the development of multi-user environments.
- Proficiency in working with Multi Browser Development software such as CSS, Bootstrap and HTML5.
- Strong programming skills.
- Experience with plugins such as Panellum, JScroll Panel, Video JS, Threesixty, among others.
- Continuous build and integration, automated testing and code quality metrics.
- Knowledge in developing AR and VR environments.
- Experience in web development (front and back-end).
- A background in sensory tools/hardware.
- Knowledge in Unity and/or Unreal.
- Participate in daily scrums/discussions.
- Provide technical advice on bugs and improvements.
- Develop OH37’s online platforms, focused on front and back-end activities.
- Apply technical skills in both a front and back-end environment.
- Change/adapt code according to specifications provided.
- Plan, develop and implement platform improvements.
- Actively participate in and contribute to periodic team meetings.
- Work with the front and back-end developers on the optimisation and protection of the platform.
- Develop a variety of interactive applications for event usage based on existing technologies.
- Salary commensurate with your experience.
- Flexible working hours