OH37 is an experiential creative boutique agency that creates compelling brand stories, told through all of the five senses. With beautifully crafted content, we aim to capture clients’ imaginations and immerse them in novel and innovative experiences. And we are constantly on the lookout for likeminded individuals who can help us build those stories and captivate audiences.
Today, we are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join the team on a project basis and design an interface for online experiences/virtual environments. Face-to-face/in-person engagement is preferred in order to encourage teamwork, but partial remote work can be discussed if the candidate resides in Madrid (Spain) or willing to move to this city.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, responsible and consistent developer with plenty of energy and enthusiasm, who is able to work independently to develop a user-friendly interface in line with online experience/virtual environment requirements. Our ideal Front-end Web Developer should be an accomplished professional that fits within the following requirements and is able to take on the following responsibilities:
- A minimum of 3 year of experience as a Front-end Web Developer.
- A real-world portfolio of delivered projects.
- Proficiency and fluency in English are a must.
- Expert knowledge of Multi-browser Development software such as Bootstrap, CSS and HTML5.
- Experience in working with back-end engineers to design Zoom API integration linked to CMS.
- Strong programming skills.
- Expertise in front-end development with HTML5 for Responsive Virtual Walkthrough.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving performance problems in front-end.
- Knowledge in developing AR and VR environments.
- A background in sensory tools/hardware.
- Experience in developing multi-user API.
- Knowledge in Unity and/or Unreal.
- A background in working with event management companies.
- Participate in daily scrums/discussions.
- Provide technical advice on bugs and improvements.
- Collaborate with the UX and back-end team to frame and tackle the challenges from a technical and business perspective.
- Develop the front-end language required for creating an intuitive and user-friendly platform, which must be adaptive to all online browsers and mobile device operating systems.
- Collaborate with designers, project managers and other developers to ensure that the project is delivered according to the highest quality standards and in a timely manner.
- Change/adapt the code according to specifications.
- Build intuitive functionalities, with efficient, reusable, and easy-to-maintain code.