As a Gameplay Programmer here at RollDBox, you will be responsible for building game features and ensuring the quality of the game is kept at a high standard.
- Demonstrable experience in UE4 using BP and C++ with a minimum participation in 1-2 games including college projects.
- Strong C++ Knowledge
- Capability to write optimized, maintainable, modular and portable code
- Good level of debugging skills
- Open-minded mentality
- Self-motivated and personal growth mindset
- Problem-solving mindset
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Last year of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Game Programming
Additional Skills as a Plus:
- Experience on Multiplayer Game Systems
- Professional experience with UE4 in AAA projects
- GitHub management and Jira knowledge
- Agile framework knowledge
- Other languages (Spanish, Catalan)
- Develop game features
- Implementing, debugging and refining core features
- Working effectively in a small dynamic team
- Contributing to design ideas
- Time and task estimation management
Location and contribution:
- Remote Job
- Company contract based on personal value and product + team success
- NDA signature required
- Flexible, based on objectives, with obligation to participate on weekly agile meetings
|Full company name||ROLLDBOX GAMES,SL|
|Location||Barcelona, Barcelona (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
Edición de videojuegos
|About this company||RollDBox is a brand new company, based in Barcelona. We are in the creation process and assembling an incredible team with an amazing project on our hands. We are aiming to have a high impact on the current game genres while creating high standard games in a value-based company structure. We believe in a working environment where transparency, respect and commitment are in.|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.