Senior 2D Artist - Unannounced project
We are looking for a talented senior 2D Artist to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As a Senior 2D Artist you will work with the internal teams, but also the external to ensure that all work has strong visual fidelity and keeps the gameplay needs in mind.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- CV in English.
Please send your application to email@example.com. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- 5+ years professional experience creating realistic 2D game ready assets.
- Exceptional foundation art skills with a solid understanding of the fundamentals - composition, perspective, proportion, value, anatomy and color theory - and how they relate to game development.
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Experience working on AAA games.
- Experience working on games with a licensed IP.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other artists on the team, as well as reviews and critiques for external artists.
- Work closely with the Project Lead and Engineering team planning and developing visual features for the game.
- Create a wide range of original 2D artwork as well as concepts for characters/ environments and assets for effects in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Design and Gameplay teams to prototype and create compelling assets.
- Ensure the follow-up of the assets imported into the game and make the necessary iterations.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
|Full company name||Everguild|
|Number of workers||10|
|Location||Madrid, Madrid (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|About this company||Everguild is an ambitious game development studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making long-lasting card games with deep and exciting gameplay, carefully crafted lore and strong communities of players. Its main title, The Horus Heresy: Legions, is a free-to-play, cross-platform card-battler based on Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe.|
In late 2020 Everguild joined forces with Stillfront Group, a leading free-to-play powerhouse of gaming studios, with a diverse and exciting games portfolio. The support and publishing capabilities provided by Stillfront have allowed Everguild to keep growing its operations and level of ambition, with major plans for both The Horus Heresy: Legions and other unannounced titles in development.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.