Synergy Games is a studio established by professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the video game industry. We have worked for companies such as Ubisoft, 2K Games, MercurySteam, Ilion Studios, Konami, Nintendo, Riot Games and Pyro Studios
We are developing Synergy Land, a blockchain multiplayer ARPG game, set in a fantasy world, with NFTs and a blockchain-enhanced economy.
Inspired by popular games, such as Diablo and Path Of Exile, the game aims to combine the best of these worlds where regular and hardcore players will enjoy the gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFTs, giving to the community true ownership of digital assets.
Our Core Values:
Synergy is critical when creating a workplace, key to a diverse and inclusive team, and is the fundamental principle behind our player-driven approach.
We are transparent and honest at the highest possible level. Together we make smarter and more creative decisions.
We have a clear vision of the game we want to do. Creating a great game is based on transparency, honesty, and mutual respect.
We will solve our problems through thoughtful, logical and reasonable discussions.If you think you fit the position we offer, please apply and we will get in touch with you.
- Around 2+ years of industry experience as a Gameplay Programmer
- Unreal Engine experience is highly desirable
- Strong practical knowledge of C++, with relevant professional experience.
- Strong understanding of game-development.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Professional experience iteratively implementing gameplay features from inception to delivery.
- Experience working in all phases of game development, from feature design and implementation to bug-fixing.
- Develop and maintain gameplay systems such as enemy combat, traversal, abilities, and other core gameplay systems
- Collaborate and work closely with Design and Art teams to develop, iterate, tune and polish gameplay systems
- Be a positive and proactive team member in the gameplay development process with a keen eye for detail
- Contribute to the design and execution of complex gameplay systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions, critiques, and reviews
- Meet production schedules and deadlines
- Remote work
- Bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy
- Highly competitive salary