Digital Legends Entertainment studio is looking for someone to work as a Lead Gameplay Programmer
• Strong knowledge of C++ programming language.
• Experience with leading and managing a team of gameplay programmers.
• Ability to review and give feedback on teams work in a clear and constructive manner.
• Working level of English, written and spoken.
• Experience in shooters, mobile game development and/or AAA games
• Define systems architecture and guide code implementation, ensuring good programming practices are followed.
• Ensure the delivery of practical solutions keeping the task objective in mind, avoiding unnecessary overcomplex systems.
• Balance active code development with the responsibilities of a discipline lead.
• Work with production to define schedules and deliver high quality work according to that schedule.
• Mentor programmers, guide task implementation and organise day-to-day work in the department.
• Track the gameplay programmers’ performance and needs and help them grow professionally.
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• List of perks: Health insurance, Well-being voucher and many more.
• And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.