We are looking for a Technical Artist to assist in the identification and optimization of our game content in Barcelona (Sant Cugat).
Win Systems is a leading technology supplier providing management solutions, electronic roulette, and slot machines to the casino and lottery industries With its best-in-class casino management systems, gaming machines, and an easily integrated end-to-end service, Win Systems is the go-to supplier for all gaming requirements.
• Experience in gaming industry.
• Art degree and/or vocational certification in video graphics or equivalent preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following artistic disciplines: animation, vfx effects, lighting and physics.
• Highly Organized
• Detail Oriented
• Collaborate with the Art team.
• Communicate and work closely with programmers.
• Streamline workflow by proactively finding solutions.
• Responsibility for reviewing all game graphics and producing the final game package to assemble a complete game.
• Fix small issues in current games requested from the software department.
• Understand games engines, workflows and graphics rendering and develop them so they work more effectively.
Why come to work with us
• Excellent working environment
• Permanent Contract
• Free beverages and snacks
• Benefits: Ticket Restaurant, Padel court, Gym, Pool during summer, and Games room