Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are recruiting top class talent for an unannounced mobile title within the Call of Duty® universe.
We are looking for a Technical Designer who is passionate, driven and a game loving person. The ideal candidate is a technically minded person with a game design background, used to work with scripting languages and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to troubleshoot issues.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- At least 1 year experience in a game design position.
- You have some experience working with scripting languages in a game development context (ideally c#/Lua)
-Knowledge of build pipelines
- You are able to check and get the gist of callstacks, crashlogs, compilation errors and the like.
- You like facing technical challenges
- A proactive attitude and open to receiving and implementing feedback
- Working level of English
It"s always a plus:
- Experience working on AAA and or shooters
- To have published any games that we can play!
- Any other relevant personal projects (mods, unreal or unity projects, etc)
- Work with design and other departments, driving the development of new features and prototypes
- Provide feedback on features designs with special focus on possible technical limitations and offer alternatives.
- Be the go-to person in design about our current proprietary engine and tools capabilities and limitations, offering support and being able to assist other members of the team.
- Work with engine teams to improve tools or technical workflows that will improve our development capabilities.
- Bridge communication between design and tech teams, being able to communicate feature technical requirements in a clear manner
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
If interested, please send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com