We are growing our teams and this is an opportunity for you to join our sunny Barcelona office as a Data Analyst. You will be working together with other data analysts and data scientists focused on creating a holistic understanding of user journeys, life cycle management, and user acquisition through online performance marketing and other media. As a Data Analyst, you will have a key role in defining, extracting, and actioning data from big and complex datasets. Thus, covering the full scope from data mining to reporting. In addition, you will also be responsible to evangelize the usage of data via dashboards and/or other means of visualizations to key stakeholders throughout the company.
- 2+ years work experience as a data analyst or data scientist in a similar field
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with visualization tools such as Looker/Tableau/etc.
- Strong in mathematics and quantitative analysis with a passion for numbers and data
- Fluent in English
- A masters degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a similar discipline
- Experience with Python and/or R
- Experience with building and tweaking attribution models
- Experience with regression modelling and statistical analysis
- Experience with setting up and analyzing A/B-tests
- Experience from working with other F2P games, social casino titles or RMG or general knowledge about the mobile games industry or similarly sophisticated customer-facing digital businesses.
- Interested in gaming and the mobile game industry
This role is intended to strengthen the existing growth team in Product Madness and to ensure we are using the right data for the right decisions. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with other team members, data engineers and business stakeholders to ensure the data we are consuming is clean, robust, and relevant.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure they have easy access to reliable and relevant data in their work optimizing channels and campaigns by delivering self-service data through dashboards.
- Perform on-demand quantitative analysis and reports to inform growth and/or operational strategy.
- Execute and evangelize actionable insights within the team to optimize growth marketing.
- Proactively work with our partners such as Apple, Google, Appsflyer etc. to ensure we maintain our ability to derive insights from the data we are provided with.
To do this successfully we believe you are:
- Passionate about quantitative analysis and will have the ability to generate actionable business insights for the growth team, game teams, and Product Madness as a whole.
- Intuitive with regards to data interpretation, e.g. spotting anomalies without giving it a second thought.
- Having a good understanding of core statistical concepts and techniques.
25 labour days per year
Christmas closure ( from the 24th December 2021 to the 4th of January 2022)
BCN Bank Holidays
Flexibility of 1 hours at the start and end of the working day
50€ Amazon voucher
Day off in the month of the employee birthday
Monthly Food Allowance:
40€ via Uber Eats
250€ (one off) For the company to provide an Amazon voucher on request for individuals to purchase equipment for the WFH space
Online Yoga training
Beverage & Snacks in the office