We’re looking for an Art Producer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As an Art Producer, you will provide help to the Production department and the 3D Animation team to build and maintain the network related to well-functioning tasks. You’ll be involved in all areas related to project management making sure that the tasks are well completed on time.
You will ensure through a lot of direct communication with the leads and the artists, that the daily work is well completed, that the technical requirements are covered, and will ensure that any possible issue finds a quick solving response according to team expectations. Therefore, Teamwork will be an essential part of your daily work, as you will have to carry out your work together with other talented and highly proficient experts in this area.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. It is one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC.
Along with your resume, please submit code and application samples, which highlight your expertise in the required areas, especially in regards to database development, network communication and their implementation in game engines such as Unreal Engine 4.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Art Producer.
• Strong organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of game development pipelines
• Understanding of Agile methodologies and some experience with project management Software (Trello, Jira, etc)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly define and communicate the needs of the projects and the team
• Acceptable English level both written and spoken
• In-depth knowledge of Art Processes in videogames
• Experience working with Jira Software is a plus
• Basic experience using Unreal Game Engine
• Organize the art related tasks for all projects making sure they're done for the stablished deadlines
• Work closely with Art Department Leads and Game Producers to negotiate deadlines and stablish priorities
• Evaluation of the team needs and assist them
• Identify and track potential risks with the help of the team and come up with possible mitigation strategies.
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and specially to the gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.